Saturday, December 26, 2009

We Had So Much Fun Talking!

Hola Familia.
Well I don’t have much to say since we just talked yesterday, but anyway. Oh I was talking to Zolman and he was telling me that you convinced his parents to come pick him up to. Haha. So that should be fun. We should do something together. But anyway, this week was asi (okay); I don’t even remember what I did Monday-Wed, but on Wed night/Thurs morning our pila overflowed and flooded the house and that was fun. We had to clean it all out at 4:45 in the morning. Then Thursday we had dinner at President’s house. That was fun and we got to play with all his grandkids that are here. Then Friday we had lunch with an investigator, and talked to you and that’s basically all. So ya that was pretty much my week, it was a good Christmas and crazy to think I’ll be home for the next one. Weird. Time goes so fast. Well it was fun talking to you all and I love you all. Love Elder Brinton

This is a funny phrase that Tate’s 8 year old nephew told him on the phone while talking to Tate. He was talking about his brother. Tate laughed and laughed.

“No please don’t, I beg you not to, you don’t know the horrors I’ve suffered from him”
Mason

No comments: