Monday, May 31, 2010

Elder Falebella Was Here!

Hola Familia,
Well I don't have much time to write so it's going to be short. I'm glad to hear you're all doing good. Well this week was awesome. Elder Falebella was here and we had conferences with him Wednesday and Friday and his flight got cancelled so we had another one today. They were awesome and he talked about a lot of good things. It was really good.

It's been raining all week and yesterday there was some flooding in downtown, but nothing major. This week Nelson will get baptized. I'll tell you more about it later, but he's awesome. But ya I think that's pretty much all.

I can't believe time is going so fast. I hope you have fun in Brazil. I'm sure you will. I'm glad to hear everything is good there. Congrats Heidi (on graduating). Well I love you all. The church is true. Take care.
Love Elder Brinton

No comments: