Monday, June 14, 2010

Short and Sweet!

Hola Familia,
I can't believe you guys are in Brazil. That's so crazy. I can't believe that in a month you will be here also..time is going so fast. So my comp goes home tomorrow, it's so crazy and so do a lot of my friends. I can't believe it, its weird cause my comp has been saying bye this whole week and it makes it hard some times knowing that I'm next. It's crazy! Well everything is good here. I've been thinking about what we're going to do when you come. Well this week was good cause a part member couple that were teaching told us the are going to get married. They were going to wait till Sept, but they said now and so that's exciting! Nelson is doing well. That's pretty much all. I hope you're all doing well. Thats crazy about the vandilism, it sounds like here. Sorry this is so short. I love you all. The church is true.

Love Elder Brinton

No comments: